POLE PROP SHELF N P73-112BK
|W112 x D25.5 x H5.5cm
|W26 x D4 x H72cm
● Space can be used effectively
● Can be installed on walls with steps
[Assembled by customer]
● No tools required
[Installable width (approx.)]
[Load capacity (approx.)]
Overall: 20kg to 10kg
Pipe: Steel (epoxy resin powder coating)
Resin parts: ABS resin, EVA resin
Screws: Steel (plating finish)
Install it on a place with sufficient strength, such as a thick board.
●Do not install near a fire, in a place subject to high temperatures, or near or above heat-generating appliances or water faucets.
● Install the shelf horizontally (parallel to the floor).
●After installation, check that the shelf is firmly fixed.
●Because the wall surface is strongly stretched for installation, there may be cases where installation marks remain. Please use it in a place where there is no obstacle.
●It is recommended that two or more people install the product to make the work easier.
●Be sure to use the product within the indicated load capacity.
●Distribute the load so that the load is not concentrated in one place.
●Please inspect each part of the product before use. Please stop using if any abnormality is observed.
●Do not use in direct sunlight, high temperature, or high humidity such as a bathroom. (Otherwise, it may deteriorate or rust.)
●Abruptly placing a load on the product, pulling it strongly, shaking it, or hanging it down may cause it to fall or cause injury.
●In case of emergency, do not place, hang, or place dangerous items, valuables, or items that may be damaged on the product.
● Deodorants, air fresheners, cosmetics, hair styling products, acidic detergents, alkaline detergents, oils and fats, and organic solvents (benzine, thinner, etc.) may cause deterioration. Please remove the adhering hot water immediately.
● Wipe off dirt with a neutral detergent diluted with water, and after wiping off so that no detergent remains, wipe off with a dry cloth. If you polish it with a scrubbing brush or polishing powder, it will be scratched.
● Scratches on the surface of the pipe may cause dirt to permeate and rust to occur.
●Due to the characteristics of resin parts, deterioration occurs due to adhesion of oil and ultraviolet rays.
●Antirust oil may adhere to the pipe. There is no problem in using it, but it may stick to your clothes, so please wipe it off before using.
●Please check the installation condition regularly 2 to 3 days after installation and once a week.