POROUS CERAMICS CAFE SPOON 12G DBR
|W7 x D5 x H3cm
|W7.8 x D3 x H14cm
●Absorbs excess moisture
●Coffee and seasonings don't clump together
●1 cup of coffee (approx. 12g) *Cannot be used for sugar. It will absorb too much moisture and cause the sugar to harden.
7 x 5 x 3 cm
●When using for the first time, check that there are no looseness, cracks, chips, or foreign matter attached.
●If this product is used while it contains water, the water may seep out and harden the coffee or seasonings. Before using the product for the first time, be sure to perform the following operations.
1. Wash with water. *Do not use soap or neutral kitchen detergent.
2. After washing with water, wipe off the water well with kitchen paper.
3. Heat in a microwave oven at 500W for about 2-3 minutes and dry. *Be careful not to burn yourself when removing from the microwave.
4. Remove from the microwave oven and dry in a well-ventilated place or in the sun for at least 24 hours.
●If coffee or seasonings adhere to the surface of this product, please perform maintenance (dry).
※Once every half a month is a standard.
●Do not use soap or detergent. It may cause the water absorption to decrease.
●Do not use steel scrubbing brushes or scouring powder. The surface will be scraped and cause damage.
[Maintenance (drying) method]
1. If coffee or seasoning is attached to the surface, remove the attachment with a cloth.
* If you are concerned about dirt, wipe it off with a wet cloth or wash it with water and wipe off the water well with kitchen paper.
(2) Heat in a microwave oven at 500W for about 2-3 minutes and dry.
*Be careful not to burn yourself when removing from the microwave.
③ Remove from the microwave oven and dry in a well-ventilated place or in the sun for at least 24 hours before using.
●Fouling may cause mold to grow. Remove the deposits with a cloth, etc., and follow the maintenance (drying) instructions.
●In the unlikely event that coffee or wine stains the product, wash the product with running water, moisten a cloth with diluted bleach, and press the stain. Makes dark spots lighter.
* If you are concerned about the smell of bleach, heat it in a microwave oven at 500W for about 2 minutes and dry it to reduce the smell. Allow this product to cool sufficiently before using.
●Porous ceramics are fragile. Please handle with care.
●When storing, store in a well-ventilated place.
●Do not immerse in water. Doing so may cause deterioration.
●Although a small amount of powder comes out from the surface, there is no problem in using it as it is naturally derived and safe. Also, there is no harm to the human body.
● Small chips and scratches during use may cause water absorption, but it does not reduce the performance of the product, so you can use it as it is.
●The minerals of the salt may adhere to the product and cause discoloration, but this does not affect the performance of the product, so it can be used as is.
●It is hygienic because it is baked at a high temperature of 1000℃ or higher.